Do you have a project or idea and need some help or advice?
Our experts offer free, one-on-one consultations to help turn your ideas into reality!
Bring ideas, photos, sketches and questions, and our experts will help you determine the best route for your project. There’s no cost or obligation, just experts willing to help.
Before you browse the fair, stop by for a free consultation so you know exactly what you’re looking for.
Meet the Experts
The following experts will be available for free consultations at the 2020 Home Remodeling Fair (subject to change).
- Manuel Jordan – Heritage Shade Tree – Tree valuation, preservation and risk assessment
Architecture and Design
- Jeremiah Battles – Acacia Architects – Full architechtural design services for all projects, large and small
- EJ Hansen – Specializes in residential design, interiors, lighting, cabinetry and renovation
- Gene Nicolelli – Nicolelli Architechts, LLC – Residential design and construction drawings for homes, cabins, remodels, additions and aging-in-place
- Mary Jane Pappas – Pappas Design – Interior design and space planning
- Michael Anschel and Scott Barsness – Otogawa-Anschel Design + Build + Architechture – Accessible and practical kitchen design
- Richard Woldorsky – Bachman’s – Unique landscape designs, high-quality products and installations and professional expertise
- Tyler Wortz – Magnolia Landscape & Design Co. – Custom hardscapes and planting, landscapes with form and function
Remodeling Advisory and Construction
- Jamie Vondehaar – Center for Energy and Environment – Remodeling advice and bid comparisons
City and Public Information Resources
After your free consultation, don’t miss our city and public information booths to learn more about requirements, permits, resources, safety and more.